ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF AFGHANISTAN
Directorate for Local Governance
Citizen’s Charter National Priority Program
Procurèrent Mangement Département
Request for Bids
Country: Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Name of Project: Citizens’ Charter National Priority Program, IDLG.
Contract Title: Procurement of Goods Supply of Printing and Publication Materials for PIU and PMUs
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: ARTF Grant No: TFA03827 & IDA Grant No: D139-AF.
RFB Reference No.: IFB No: CCNPP/ARTF/AF-IDLG-54642-GO-RFB/NCB-2018
- The Independent Directorate of local Governance has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Citizen Charter National Priority Program, IDLG and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of Goods Supply of Printing and Publication Materials for PIU and PMUs
2. The Citizens’ Charter National Priority Program now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Procurement of Goods Supply of Printing and Publication
3. Bidding will be conducted through National competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Independent Directorate of local Governance, Procurement Management Unit Head, firstname.lastname@example.org, /email@example.com and inspect the bidding document during office hours [08:30 to 1500 hours] at the address given below:
Independent Directorate of Local Governance (IDLG) Butcher Street, Shahr-e-naw, Kabul Afghanistan
5. The bidding document in English may be received by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address above .The bidder shall quote only in Afghani/. The bids received in any other freely convertible currency( maximum up to three ) will be converted to Afghani as per rate of exchange (selling rate) published by the Da Afghanistan Bank based on rate of exchange (Transfer Selling rate) prevailing on the date of bid closing and contract will be concluded in AFN. The document will be sent as well by email upon a scanned signed application.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below Independent Directorate of Local Governance (IDLG) Citizens’ Charter National Priority Program, Butcher Street, Shahr-e-naw, and Kabul Afghanistan on or before 10 November 2018at 02:00 PM Kabul Local time. Electronic Bids will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below Independent Directorate of local Governance (IDLG) Citizens’ Charter National Priority Program, Butcher Street, Shahr- e-naw, and Kabul Afghanistan
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security from the reputed valid bank. The Bid Security amount of AFN- 200,000 Tow Hundred Thousand Afghani only
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10 November 2018 at 02:00 PM Kabul Afghanistan Time.:
9. The address(es) referred to above is (are):
Procurement Management Department
Procurement Management Unit Head
Citizens’ Charter National Priority Program.
Telephone: +93 (0) 20250 56 96, +93 (0) 786 786 613
Address: Butcher Street, Shahr-e-naw, and Kabul.